Caught GC red handed

That is unfortunate to hear. Someone apparently got a warped neck and the SW response was supposedly an offer to plek it for 250. LOL. I order from Sweetwater and haven't had any issues, but if I did, they would not like it. If my grandmother was still alive, they would like it even worse. She was friendly as hell and loved talking to randos who were open to talk, but if you fucked with her, she was hell on customer service in response. I've had her take over before, then I got to be quite good at handling this shit myself. "Alright, I'll contact my credit company/PayPal. If you continue to make this difficult, I will look into who I should contact to get this sorted out."
I've been switching over to Musician Friend. Ask them for a quote and they usually take more than SW off, more consistently have financing, and you get rewards points back.

I do like the standard 2 year warranty for SW tho

I've been switching over to Musician Friend. Ask them for a quote and they usually take more than SW off, more consistently have financing, and you get rewards points back.

I do like the standard 2 year warranty for SW tho
Musician's Friend is like fucking the same girl, but when she's having a schizophrenic episode with a different personality. GC/MF are the same thing.

Back