Boss GR1000 Released

I figure while we're here making end user wishes come true by simply posting threads:chef
watching-you-gif.gif

I figure while we're here making end user wishes come true by simply posting threads:chef

Hey JT .... I saw the Thread Title and was about to list my GT1000 for sale to replace it with the updated unit :)

Regardless, I reckon a new Boss GT1000 flagship replacement probably isn't that far off ? :)

Ben

Hey JT .... I saw the Thread Title and was about to list my GT1000 for sale to replace it with the updated unit :)

Regardless, I reckon a new Boss GT1000 flagship replacement probably isn't that far off ? :)

Ben
Not sure in all seriousness. I have hopped off the Boss train for a bit. Still have a few guitar synth toes in the game obviously but am done with their modeling approach for a bit.

Not sure in all seriousness. I have hopped off the Boss train for a bit. Still have a few guitar synth toes in the game obviously but am done with their modeling approach for a bit.
Whose modeling engine are you using at the moment? Or are you running straight Badlander tones now?

Whose modeling engine are you using at the moment? Or are you running straight Badlander tones now?
Just the BL right now. Live, at least. At practice; I am using the Stomp's Recto. Though last weekend with the "let's play outdoors in a rainstorm" I had prepared to go all in on the HX stuff for the first time live in, 3-4 years? Show got nixed so that was that. Our show this weekend is indoors. I am gravitating between BL or just doing the HX thing. I got a wah and a drive pedal on the board now so Thursday's practice at volume will be the litmus test for what I do Friday evening.

Just the BL right now. Live, at least. At practice; I am using the Stomp's Recto. Though last weekend with the "let's play outdoors in a rainstorm" I had prepared to go all in on the HX stuff for the first time live in, 3-4 years? Show got nixed so that was that. Our show this weekend is indoors. I am gravitating between BL or just doing the HX thing. I got a wah and a drive pedal on the board now so Thursday's practice at volume will be the litmus test for what I do Friday evening.
Badlander crosses the line between "living vicariously as a pleasant distraction" and legitimate envy. :)

1. I cannot count how many times over the years, that I put my rig together on Thursday, for the weekends' gigs :rofl
2. Did you already get the BL back or have you not sent it yet?

1. I cannot count how many times over the years, that I put my rig together on Thursday, for the weekends' gigs :rofl
2. Did you already get the BL back or have you not sent it yet?
I haven't gotten my packing materials together yet. Ugh.

Coincidentally, today I got approved to join the GT-1000 Facebook group that I requested access to back when I had the GT-1000 several months ago.

Back