Boss GR1000 Released

Argh tricked me and I jumped for it.
A brief moment of arousal, then sudden anticlimax.
thats-what-she-said-steve-carell.gif

The Best KindTM

I wouldn't have sent the first one back if the damn thing didn't get insanely buggy on me. I just remembered than an exchange wasn't possible because it was an open box and they were out of open box GX-100's.

• Sad
Reactions: JT
I wouldn't have sent the first one back if the damn thing didn't get insanely buggy on me. I just remembered than an exchange wasn't possible because it was an open box and they were out of open box GX-100's.
It was sound quality differences for me between the GT-1000Core and GX-100 that led to my return.

I hope Boss gives up on trying to tell us poop is chocolate ice cream and decides to take modeling amps that exist in real life a little more seriously.

Help me understand the difference, at a high-level, between the GT line and the GX line. The GX has touch screen, right? So I thought that was a more premium unit, but then it’s lacking capabilities the GT line has. Correct?

Help me understand the difference, at a high-level, between the GT line and the GX line. The GX has touch screen, right? So I thought that was a more premium unit, but then it’s lacking capabilities the GT line has. Correct?

Completely different unit though. For me the only thing I miss from the GT vs the GX is the feedbacker. I dont give 2 :poop: about a touchscreen

I thought the GX-100 amp models were inferior to the GT-1KCORE. Other than that, the GX-100 kicked butt.

So far so Roland.

:poop:
I hope Boss gives up on trying to tell us poop is chocolate ice cream and decides to take modeling amps that exist in real life a little more seriously.

I changed my mind..are you surprised? Currently looking at Nux Amp Academy and Simplifier DLX.

• Haha
Reactions: JT
Back