Big (and small) old kitties.

1667663483506.png

Not too many good pictures of Gibson and Epiphone together.. Gibson never came home before smartphones with good cameras were a thing, so a picture of a picture will have to do.

My wife had found an abandoned box full of kittens in the parking lot of the school where she taught at the time and two that didn't find a home with students/teachers ended up coming home with us.

These were my two best friends, when they had each other it was either play or cuddle.
20221106_080610.jpg

You're always guaranteed a laugh with Cats.

Watch them long enough and you can see how smart they are and how each of them have their own personality..

Best free entertainment you can get.

:beer :beer :beer :beer :beer
Yep we call it Animal Planet around here. Even when we weren't watching we could hear the cats wrestling, running, slipping and knocking shit over in the bathroom

You're always guaranteed a laugh with Cats.

Watch them long enough and you can see how smart they are and how each of them have their own personality..

Best free entertainment you can get.
Yeah, until the MF jumps up on the back of the chair I'm sitting in while playing with headphones on! Scared the piss out of me.
And he's got this wild look in his eyes- It's late-night, "crazy time", and time for me to run around like a lunatic!!

WTF is up with that with cats anyway? :crazy

But I know how to settle him down-- speaking of vacuum cleaners..., he's terrified of the vacuum and the swiffer (Idk why), so all I have to do is shake it in his direction and he hisses, then chills out. (I think I have to get it right now cuz he's literally running around like a nut!)

Back