Beato Does Pantera-ish.

I swear Zakk repped out a couple of sets of Curls right before they filmed this.

Arnold Schwarzenegger Reaction GIF

I swear Zakk repped out a couple of sets of Curls right before they filmed this.

Arnold Schwarzenegger Reaction GIF
Zakk's had the ripped biceps for a while even back in the Pride and Glory days. He still works out quite a bit.

And quitting drinking all that beer, as in "all of the beer on the planet" it doesn't hurt.

This is a tribute band, just sayin. $ to be made. I will say watching a bit of this it was cool to hear Charlie say he was trying to sound like Vinnie and Zakk said he went to YT to learn Dime's riffs correctly :rawk

Great interview as long as you fast forward through Rex’ egotistical bullshit.

I found myself a few times knee-jerking to Zakk’s comments, but can also see that from his side of the fence, none of the shit matters and he’s got a healthier take on it than I do. Doesn’t give a shit about backing tracks because he knows he’s up there playing and thinks the audience having a good time is more important than anything else, same with cellphones.

I particularly had to chuckle at “We give the kids shit for recording everything with their phones, what do you think we’d be doing watching King Edward or Father Page if we had cellphones then?” Touché, Zakk.

Back