Ask me about my hot takes (I want your hot takes, too)

Could it be both?

BestFreddieCostume.png

My turn:
  • I was kid/teenager in the 70’s when The Lord of the Rings was very popular among pipeweed-smokers and Led Zep were releasing the songs and albums. Different era.
  • I have never listened to any Ozzie material outside of early Sabbath. Who is this Randy person?
  • Rush? Never heard (of) them until I was on guitar forums. Truly – no impact Down Under.
  • When Guns n Roses first toured Australia, they got the original Rose Tattoo to reform to support them – so I got to see the real Tatts. I payed the ticket price, and they weren’t terrible but I can’t say I recall them very well.
  • SRV needed a singer.
  • I had to look up who STP were.
  • Fünf auf der nach oben offenen Richterskala, Your Funeral… My Trial and Juju were the three best albums of the 80’s.
  • For all his known stand, Zappa is best heard and funny when intoxicated ala Billy the Mountain.
  • Cold Chisel are the best band in the history of the world bar none.

I like his playing. The tones are grating though.
My favorites are definitely his earlier tones, and especially when he used the Charley lipstick pickup guitar. The later stuff got a bit more raspy around the edges when he incorporated a fuzz occasionally, and using amps like the Marshall Major. Still good, but different.

So not a hair up your ass 😂
Could be...if you're into that.....it's like a fertility play on old mythology and symbolism, and word play. Bustle in your hedgerow.....is sexual arousal in the pube region ....spring cleaning for the may queen.....fairies doing naughty stuff during the spring......that sort of thing......

I believe...I could have it completely wrong....or not.

Could be...if you're into that.....it's like a fertility play on old mythology and symbolism, and word play. Bustle in your hedgerow.....is sexual arousal in the pube region ....spring cleaning for the may queen.....fairies doing naughty stuff during the spring......that sort of thing......

I believe...I could have it completely wrong....or not.
If it's sexual, then there should be 3 paths you can go by, butt in the long run!

Back