Any of you dudes get banned from TGP?..Why?

I once got a week suspension for answering in the thread asking what was man's worst invention and I said religion.
Rooster Teeth Reaction GIF by Achievement Hunter

I would have had far fewer bad experiences there if it was indeed older, less emotionally driven folks making up the bulk of the membership. You know, people who may disagree with you, but do it respectfully instead of treating you like a mortal enemy.

Hmmm... pretty sure it was an "older, less emotionally driven" person who reported my "Clapton is the devil" post. :rofl

However, as I wouldn't want to generalize or make assumptions, I can't say for sure.

Hmmm... pretty sure it was an "older, less emotionally driven" person who reported my "Clapton is the devil" post. :rofl

However, as I wouldn't want to generalize or make assumptions, I can't say for sure.

If they reported it, it was emotionally driven as that is obviously a statement with more than a touch of humor injected into it.

And for the record, I was not making the claim that all older people are rationally driven and all younger people are emotionally driven. There are plenty of older people out there with the emotional maturity of a four year old.

I was barred from there for my string opinions the moderators didnt care for

Back