Amplitude 5 Max

Yeah its a good modeling suite. Covers everything. I like the signal chains and the rack stuff. Typically me I get overwhelmed easily.
The only thing missing is actual "scenes", like TH-U has.

I was playing with it today too, and have two gripes. It’s possible I’m overlooking something obvious, but…
  1. I would prefer to unlink the cabinet and amp model. I want to keep a consistent cabinet while swapping amp models, but every time I change the amp, the cabinet changes too.
  2. I wish there was an easy “wipe preset” or “start from blank preset” option.
It does sound pretty ok though.

I’m definitely intrigued by the ToneX thing if it is in the ballpark of THUs riglibs but can shoot it’s own profiles and supports the iOS player it could be a big deal. If its a big hit a ToneX pedal might make sense too. IK’s definitely making things interesting…

I was playing with it today too, and have two gripes. It’s possible I’m overlooking something obvious, but…
  1. I would prefer to unlink the cabinet and amp model. I want to keep a consistent cabinet while swapping amp models, but every time I change the amp, the cabinet changes too.
  2. I wish there was an easy “wipe preset” or “start from blank preset” option.
It does sound pretty ok though.
Ok, so for dumb-dumbs like me, there is an option to unlink the amp/cab. If you click on the cab, there's a little chainlink icon. Just gotta click that one off, and the cab won't change with the amp.

1662203939797.png

just bought it because i want something that i just use for quick recording. seems pretty impressive. i also have helix native, which is nice because i use the floor unit for a lot of stuff and that will save me from having to plug the helix into the interface/DAW for recording.

Back