Amp vs. Modeler anyone else notice this?

I solved it pretty much. Something was up with my mixer.
e3867ad2-2bec-4659-a1a9-1d7cde869152.gif

Those kinds of things seem like they would be viscerally satisfying. Then you are left with super expensive, broken turd that you still have a problem because it's obviously still not working :oops::mad:

It was very satisfying as I smashed both the transmitter and receiver to bits. My bro in law bought it for me as a b-day gift cos he heard me say I couldnt find my G-30 and had been looking for it for months. It was a POS AKG wireless set up that kept cutting out on me no matter what I did. I still havent found my G30 system. Been missing for over a year now. I bought some 5.8ghz semi cheapy system on Amazon and it's been rock solid.

Yup. Experience it too. Why my favorite has been something that goes on the board (Simplifier, UA Dream, etc) so my guitar and effects are the same with only the amp being sim'd. Seems to minimize that for me.

There's also the straight up sonic awesomeness of guitar + amp that just isn't there even in the studio with an iso'd amp being mic'd and monitored in.

Back