3534 anyone?

BL is going to RMA land after next week's gig. I should probably look at a 6L6 amp to "round things out"

or a hacksawed into a head peavey bandit
1662608756417.gif

I own one!! I also have a 101B and Anniversary. The 3534 does the Ecstasy thing, but different from the big guys. There is more gain on the blue and red channels and what feels like quite a bit more boost than the big brothers too. In a rehearsal situation I do like it, outside of that the big guys will come to the show.

Anyone tried one of these? What's your thoughts if so?
Have played one a few times locally , its nice , more gain on the Red , and less compressed than the other Bogners , Its a good sounding amp
with a Bogner Flavor , but it was different than the 101b or the 20th Anniversary to my ears , what did you want to know about it specifically ?

Have played one a few times locally , its nice , more gain on the Red , and less compressed than the other Bogners , Its a good sounding amp
with a Bogner Flavor , but it was different than the 101b or the 20th Anniversary to my ears , what did you want to know about it specifically ?
Honestly, if I went for a small 30 Watt head; I'd be more inclined to just go for the SLO-30. I'm going to resist that urge for now, too :whistle

Back