“Digital Amps All Sound The Same!”

Speaking of run time, I know he's probably a good dude
I even doubt that. He had a couple of videos where he borderline invites viewers to go bully commenters who said something mean or didn't agree with him. The whole "I won't name them, but I pinned their comment on that video if you want to go look at it" seamed very vile and disingenuous, I'd rather Glenn Fricker just call me a f*cking moron to my face.
Then processed with 40 minutes video of how he's right and the other guy is wrong. Jeez, OK, we get it, grow a skin.

but Jason Sadites' videos could cut the run time in half and still be too long.
Oh boy, talk about loving the sound of your own voice.
That's why Steve Sterlacci balances things out. No crap, strait to the point, normal talking speed.

I even doubt that. He had a couple of videos where he borderline invites viewers to go bully commenters who said something mean or didn't agree with him. The whole "I won't name them, but I pinned their comment on that video if you want to go look at it" seamed very vile and disingenuous, I'd rather Glenn Fricker just call me a f*cking moron to my face.
Then processed with 40 minutes video of how he's right and the other guy is wrong. Jeez, OK, we get it, grow a skin.

That's why Steve Sterlacci balances things out. No crap, strait to the point, normal talking speed.
Damn, I had no idea. I guess anything and everything on the internet can be divisive. Even Canadians! ;)

That video was...not a flattering look for him :oops:

I typically avoid watching these kinds of videos, but to a certain degree, he’s not wrong.

In my opinion, under a sonic microscope, two identical modelers, in theory, could sound different given the tolerances between the analog components.

When does it end? Or as the gentleman in the video says, “what are we optimizing for?”

This seems like a variation of his other video, “Modeling has peaked… IT'S OVER”.

It's gotta be exhausting coming up with all these angles.

This seems like a variation of his other video, “Modeling has peaked… IT'S OVER”.
I forgot that was his video. He also dropped hints of new Quad Cortex preset packs in the works.

I took the theme of the video as: “I know I’ve been pimping TONEX a lot over the past few weeks, but now that my paid promotion has dried up, I want to be clear that I haven’t forgotten about the other modelers and have more things to sell on you the way.” 😂

Ah, yes. He seems cool. Funny, and occasionally insightful. And he can play.

He needs sleeves and possibly a haircut, though. And it's glaringly obvious he's shooting for a minimum runtime in every video.
Wait, I just confused ToneJunkie and ToneWars, didn't I?

I mean, the names... Can you blame me?

(I'm not entirely certain I've ever heard ToneJunkie play a guitar.)

Wait, I just confused ToneJunkie and ToneWars, didn't I?

I mean, the names... Can you blame me?
Tonejunkie has the skunk stripe. Tonewars was in Wrestlemania.
Hulk Hogan Wrestling GIF

Back