Zoom MS-50G+ Multistomp

3D Hand GIF by Round

I know right! Someone actually took the time to model, animate, and render that! It is quite detailed too! :rofl

I clicked back in this thread to see your response then spent another two minutes just staring at it! Some gifs are perfect seemless, endless loops that can snare you for ages.

I'll make fun of the faux-carbon, F-117 inspired G2 Four as much as anyone else... but at ~$130, this is not a bad offering at all IMHO. A lot of people still use and love their original Multistomps.

Zoom amp modelling is crap, but the FX are more than serviceable, specially for the price. And i like how it can be powered both by AA batteries and vanilla USB-C.

MS CDR 70 effects were great (MS50G too).
I wonder why Zoom didn't include all the "legacy" effects in a stereo stomp (like MS CDR 70),
and a manager editor to choose which one you keep/left.

Welp manual is up and seems like these only have “preamps” and not amp and cabs. If that’s the case, it’s taking a step backwards from the original. Not that you buy these for the amp sims but it’s good to have in a backup situation.

I think it's taking a step forward the amp/cabs were the weakest link, will better as an effects better instead of trying to do everything. There are so many ways to cab sim now.

Back