You think guitar GAS is bad???

starting to figure this out lol. just got a novation circuit tracks and love it. i think i am going to save up and get a moog next.

My latest synth acquisition isn't even a synth but cost me more than many synths. It's a Jasper rack stand all the way from Germany.

Attachments

• 20221202_171947.jpg
    20221202_171947.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 32
do you have any experience with these?

View attachment 3056

View attachment 3057

No. They both seem really cool. I was very tempted by the West Pest. But, I recently came across an used Majella Audio Implexus for an awesome deal. That does much the same as both the Cre8audio boxes in a more upscale boutique package.

Here's a video of the Implexus if you're interested in what that does.

I dunno, I bought an ASM Hydrasynth Explorer as my first synth this year and so far haven't had GAS to buy anything else. I mean there's a huge ton to learn on it as is. It doesn't hurt that I have a bunch of pedals and an Axe-Fx 3 if I need to augment its effects.

I dunno, I bought an ASM Hydrasynth Explorer as my first synth this year and so far haven't had GAS to buy anything else. I mean there's a huge ton to learn on it as is. It doesn't hurt that I have a bunch of pedals and an Axe-Fx 3 if I need to augment its effects.

You may be right. Once you get your 2nd synth, say bye bye to your wallet ;)

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH

i really love my circuit tracks but i think i should have saved up bc my gas for an akai mpc live is really high right now.

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH

i really love my circuit tracks but i think i should have saved up bc my gas for an akai mpc live is really high right now.
I had a MPC Live briefly. Very powerful but steep learning curve. I finally found that I didn't want to invest my brain power on it and sold it.

Back