You can pick one drummer to help you make your rock album

Lars???…:sofa
Awkward The Simpsons GIF

100% Dave Grohl because it would bring the most hype and excitement to the project. Also I wouldn't give a f*** about the songs, but would be amazing to meet one of my biggest musical heroes.

My wife endures most of my insane musical ramblings, one of which is Wrapped Around Your Finger is one the best displays of drumming ever recorded. Every time it comes on I mention it. (Apparently the dog doesn’t give a shit either)

Sassy Red Wine GIF by Married At First Sight

There is nothing over the top or flamboyant about. It’s subdued even. He shows remarkable restraint, every hit well thought, tasteful, appropriate, and he finds the perfect way to build momentum throughout the song. It’s really a masterful take on the material. :chef

My wife endures most of my insane musical ramblings, one of which is Wrapped Around Your Finger is one the best displays of drumming ever recorded. Every time it comes on I mention it. (Apparently the dog doesn’t give a s**t either)

Sassy Red Wine GIF by Married At First Sight

There is nothing over the top or flamboyant about. It’s subdued even. He shows remarkable restraint, every hit well thought, tasteful, appropriate, and he finds the perfect way to build momentum throughout the song. It’s really a masterful take on the material. :chef

Also;

Back