Would you do this trade?

Bob Zaod

Rock Star
Helix LT for Headrush pedalboard? Straight up. I mean it's not like I can't just go buy another LT if I can't get along with the HRPB but I do like my MX5.

BTW if nobody noticed yet, I am a trade junkie. Anyone ever wants to trade stuff hit me up.

My experience is the Headrush stuff is the worst sounding/feeling of all the platforms. I am a bit
surprised you like the MX5. Not sarcasm. I just was not even a little impressed.

:sofa

last time i was at GC i think they had one of those used headrushs for $650. i honestly didnt realize how big they were, had never seen one in real life before.

I checked out a Headrush when they were very new, at the same time I was checking out a Helix LT, which at the time was still relatively new in evolution. So I don't know how much Headrush has grown in the last 6 years. At the time I opted to go with Helix for a number of reasons, but the Headrush wasn't bad by any stretch. At this point I wouldn't make the trade myself but I wouldn't go so far as to recommend anyone not make such a swap. Since you say you're a trade junky, maybe the easiest thing is to scratch the itch and be done with it. Plus, I'd be interested to hear how someone well-versed in Helix felt about the Headrush in 2022. ;)

Helix LT for Headrush pedalboard? Straight up. I mean it's not like I can't just go buy another LT if I can't get along with the HRPB but I do like my MX5.
Dog Stop Right There GIF

Don’t do it.

Even resale value won’t be the same (after you factor in tone, feel, et al).

Back