What's The Deal With TGP ?

that site is broken AF. It basically doesn't work at all on my work computer anymore, not sure what the deal is there, works "relatively" ok on my mobile
Adblockers or certain VPN locations will break your ability to hit the site due to The Gargle Ad bots.

Try an alternate VPN location until it works.

giphy.gif
Clinton watching footage of Ghislaine setting fire to the records.

That a pr0n site or what?

Digital & Modeling Gear | The Gear Page.jpg

Seriously, they're expecting you to pay money to make full use of the site and are still bombarding you with ads? Or does it become ad-free once you pay?
Their startpage alone is connecting to 60+ domains, according to UBlock Origin. That's just ridiculous.

That a pr0n site or what?

View attachment 19877

Seriously, they're expecting you to pay money to make full use of the site and are still bombarding you with ads? Or does it become ad-free once you pay?
Their startpage alone is connecting to 60+ domains, according to UBlock Origin. That's just ridiculous.

It does make it convenient for me to buy my CBD oil, casual wear and beauty supplies all from their splash page while browsing for hot guitar topics.

Sevenstring.org has been getting shitty with the ads lately as well. I actually cursed out loud the other day when ads forced my browser to refresh when I was in the middle of a long post.

I love how you can just read a completely normal thread and then on page 3: Thread locked, Infraction issued.

For no apparent reason. I guess I'll just go back to reading how some boomer thinks young people should listen to Beatles instead of Taylor Swift. Also fuck that Fender ad that loaded on EVERY. FRIGGING. PAGE.

Just insane, I would guess most of the money they make is not form ads but from selling data.
When I'm browsing there I also block javascript and remove the multiple banners whining about it with ublock too.
Now WHY would a website complain about me disabling javascript? Suspicious AF.

Just insane, I would guess most of the money they make is not form ads but from selling data.
When I'm browsing there I also block javascript and remove the multiple banners whining about it with ublock too.
Now WHY would a website complain about me disabling javascript? Suspicious AF.
It's usually JS libraries that show that message. I doubt they're smart enough to do that themselves but tbh who knows who actually owns and consumes the data on that huge site by now ...

I don't want to delve into questionable discussion grounds, but I'm getting a feeling that I interpret the general herd vibe over there as the exact opposite of what some of you guys do :p

I don't want to delve into questionable discussion grounds, but I'm getting a feeling that I interpret the general herd vibe over there as the exact opposite of what some of you guys do :p

You would most likely be correct in your assessment, but it is also no coincidence that the other place has become toxic due to the very same people, who are quick to attack anybody who they disagree with.

Everybody here seems to be much more well adjusted socially.

Back