What's The Deal With TGP ?

nicksplat rugrats GIF

:rofl

Oh, no bones about it we have enough collective issues to put Sigmund Freud into therapy, but everybody here is respectful of others. Well, so far, anyway. Once “those people” have thoroughly run TOP into the ground they’ll migrate to new places, and then proceed to continue with the same behavior that led to the conditions they’re fleeing from. Social media locusts, they are.

Oh, no bones about it we have enough collective issues to put Sigmund Freud into therapy, but everybody here is respectful of others. Well, so far, anyway. Once “those people” have thoroughly run TOP into the ground they’ll migrate to new places, and then proceed to continue with the same behavior that led to the conditions they’re fleeing from. Social media locusts, they are.

I wonder if it is a degree of self-awareness and oddball maturity. :idk

I don't get the impression anyone here is pretending to be better than
others, or hiding their flaws and pretending we all don't have a few.

My hunch is posers would not fare well here. :unsure:

I wonder if it is a degree of self-awareness and oddball maturity. :idk

I don't get the impression anyone here is pretending to be better than
others, or hiding their flaws and pretending we all don't have a few.

My hunch is posers would not fare well here. :unsure:

Most people who virtue signal are compensating for their own insecurities and shortcomings.

I don't know what version of TOP people are talking about because to me it mostly is a hive minded, conformist community, mainly. From time to time you get the odd comment that doesn't fit but those people don't last.

I don't know what version of TOP people are talking about because to me it mostly is a hive minded, conformist community, mainly. From time to time you get the odd comment that doesn't fit but those people don't last.

It is absolutely a herd mentality, and it’s generally best to just ignore the bs because they will go full-on angry mob if they detect the presence of someone who doesn’t embrace the collective opinion-and it doesn’t matter the subject matter.

Remember the different social groups in school, and some kids would go to any length to be accepted by the “cool” kids, including treating their lifelong closest friends like shit in front of others? It’s pretty much the same thing.

The originators/creators had their feet firmly planted in the Praise & Worship scene
when it was started. :idk

Not an accusation. Just an observation.

It's now owned by Media/Marketing Company that has a stake in a lot of the old-guard
gear forums. Marshall Forum. TGP. TDPRI. SevenString.Org... and many others.

1710370760160.png

1710370969015.png

The originators/creators had their feet firmly planted in the Praise & Worship scene
when it was started. :idk

Not an accusation. Just an observation.

It's now owned by Media/Marketing Company that has a stake in a lot of the old-guard
gear forums. Marshall Forum. TGP. TDPRI. SevenString.Org... and many others.

View attachment 19979

View attachment 19980

It was a great place in the early days, but then came a steady influx of whatever you want to call them, and now it’s just a cesspool with some good threads masked by the BS.

Back