What if ?

Sure is Purddy :chef

synergy-5050_lg3.jpg

Cliff notes on the Matrix situation?

Someone probably has more details but they’ve kinda been ghosting people with issues and haven’t had any stock for quite a while, enough people thought they were done for until one of the Matrix guys popped up at the Fractal forum explaining supply chain issues….not sure anything has been sorted as of yet, that was like a year ago.

Someone probably has more details but they’ve kinda been ghosting people with issues and haven’t had any stock for quite a while, enough people thought they were done for until one of the Matrix guys popped up at the Fractal forum explaining supply chain issues….not sure anything has been sorted as of yet, that was like a year ago.
You can replace "Matrix" in the paragraph above with "Atomic" or "Xitone" and it's the same story. What is up with companies in the "FRFR" space?

I know I know Fractal will never get into the Powered Cab game, but "what if" they could buy out a company like matrix for IP rights
build the best cabinets with 3 High quality speaker choices 8", 10" and 12" Powered (integrated amp) and Passive (outboard amp like the GTX)
name them Power FX, Passive FX with the Fractal Logo
Im pretty sure many would eat those up

:idk

I know I know Fractal will never get into the Powered Cab game, but "what if" they could buy out a company like matrix for IP rights
build the best cabinets with 3 High quality speaker choices 8", 10" and 12" Powered (integrated amp) and Passive (outboard amp like the GTX)
name them Power FX, Passive FX with the Fractal Logo
Im pretty sure many would eat those up

:idk
IMO, there’s a massive gap with amplification with modelers. There’s Seymour Duncan, which IMO is pretty decent. And then there’s…..what?

Back