What do you think of my logo?

6344d5a2-82fa-4ea2-bc98-744da471630e_text.gif
Just rewatched this last weekend šŸ¤£

for higher res you'll need to use something with upscaling (stable diffusion, midjourney). They'll all generate low res images, but then use AI upscaling. You can maybe do it with something else in post too, but I don't know if it'll work as well. What did you use / what prompt?

As band names go.. check trademarks as well as spotify/social media/etc. A lot of good band names have been used/TM by non music related companies registered for decades or longer :(

Thank you for the tip. As far as band name goes. This thing isn't going any further than friends and family. Plus if it really came down to it I have IP proof that pre-dates that Swedish band by at least 2 years. So they can cry in their ...

KƖTTBULLAR​

and if not maybe I can send @the swede on a covert ops mission to sabotage them.

Last edited:
You prolly already know this, but there's already a Dozer out there, playing Sabbath inspired stuff...

Dozer

Kinda miss the days when there was only a hundred or so of us bands making metal. But, love the fact that there are millions of metal bands now... sucks for coming up with a new name though.

As for the art, the first thing I noticed was a bunny on top and can't unsee it...

7QrgNcg.jpg

LOL thanks!
DOZER BUNNY
WE'RE JUST A HARE LOUD

I like the idea and name.

The bunny at top is the first thing I saw and what my eye goes to every time.

Overall it's a busy image. I'd maybe take away everything around the demon face + horns in the middle, just leave it yelllow metal, if possible (and lose the bunny eyes/nose/mouth at top).

I am starting to write for this project. I'd call the stuff so far a cross between Sabbath, Clutch, and Slayer with a few weird twists. I used AI to generate the image. Really wish I knew how to do hi-res stuff but opinions are welcome.

Dozer is an old nickname I had that friends gave me describing my activities in mosh pits LOL
View attachment 10842

I like it.
I'd make the dozer font a bit funnier, more cartoonish. Like an horror b-movie.

Back