What do you think of my logo?

The character itself is a cool concept and I think AI is great for that part of it. But the actual design for a logo is a bit much. Less detail, more defined shapes, something simpler imo.

And names? They're all taken by someone so fuck it. I use Dr. Awkward and it's taken by at least two other groups that most likely predate me and I couldn't give less of a shit.

You prolly already know this, but there's already a Dozer out there, playing Sabbath inspired stuff...

Dozer

Kinda miss the days when there was only a hundred or so of us bands making metal. But, love the fact that there are millions of metal bands now... sucks for coming up with a new name though.

As for the art, the first thing I noticed was a bunny on top and can't unsee it...

7QrgNcg.jpg
I see a smiling crab. :sofa

I am starting to write for this project. I'd call the stuff so far a cross between Sabbath, Clutch, and Slayer with a few weird twists. I used AI to generate the image. Really wish I knew how to do hi-res stuff but opinions are welcome.

Dozer is an old nickname I had that friends gave me describing my activities in mosh pits LOL
View attachment 10842
No cut against you or the name - but it really doesn't pop - yeah see Dozer - it needs something with more pizzaz to sell it.

Back