What a Fu@king tease....

My problem with these Star Wars shows is the formula for every fucking episode/season.

Episode 1
Need to go to Planet X to find mystery character. Arrive. Character dismisses them. Encounter hostile activity. Mystery character has a change of heart and helps. Mystery character then relays they need mystery device on Planet Y.

Episode 2
Go to planet Y. New mystery character won’t reveal location of mystery device. Must help mystery character on some task. Mystery character then reveals location of mystery device in a heavily fortified location. They fight and recover mystery device but mystery character gets mortally wounded and reveals in his final breath that to use the mystery device he needs to go to Planet Z to find mystery character.

Episode 3
Same as episode 1.

My problem with these Star Wars shows is the formula for every f*****g episode/season.

Episode 1
Need to go to Planet X to find mystery character. Arrive. Character dismisses them. Encounter hostile activity. Mystery character has a change of heart and helps. Mystery character then relays they need mystery device on Planet Y.

Episode 2
Go to planet Y. New mystery character won’t reveal location of mystery device. Must help mystery character on some task. Mystery character then reveals location of mystery device in a heavily fortified location. They fight and recover mystery device but mystery character gets mortally wounded and reveals in his final breath that to use the mystery device he needs to go to Planet Z to find mystery character.

Episode 3
Same as episode 1.
Need a Modeler Wars episode about this.

My problem with these Star Wars shows is the formula for every f*****g episode/season.

Episode 1

Episode 2

Episode 3
Same as episode 1.
You aren't far off lol...what I'm really waiting for is "The Foundation" and "The Expanse" to start again

Episode 1

Episode 2

Episode 3
Same as episode 1.
LOL! So true!

Nailed it. They are sooo formulaic. I still watch because it’s Star Wars. lol

To their credit I think Marvel has actually done a pretty decent job with their shows. Some more than others, but they each have their own quirks. Star Wars is just mindless planet hopping between disposable characters and plot devices.

Back