Well it's TGF or bust now LOL

I'm not sure how I haven't even received a warning. I went in pretty hard directly at someone that I felt was chit posting in one of the threads, my ending comment was, "At best you're a narcissist, and then I posted a Davey504 Meme Pic with "Checkmate". There was more commentary by me armchair psycho analyzing their intentions as well, so yeah it was definitely in the zone of getting the IRE from the Mods - yet nada.

By their standards I should've at least received a warning, if not outright ban.

No idea how James got banned, that one still baffles me today. I'm going to provide some useful information, oh this is getting a little messy, let me do my own housekeeping, and then I'll start a clean thread about it - NO! Goodbye! WTF???!!
Tell someone they are a narcissist, and you are okay.

Tell a QC-owner they get “butt hurt” over any critiques of their modeler, and you get a temporary (or permanent) ban. :rolleyes:

This f^cking guy actually took the time to DM me on TGP, because he’s that full of piss and vinegar about being right that modeling is a poor substitute for tube amps:

C1DCA290-0906-442B-ACE3-4574B3ACE43C.png

Grampa Simpson Meme GIF by MOODMAN

Wow, that response is sad and pathetic. That would be too tempting to Troll back, but also a huge waste of time.
I kinda feel sorry for him, really. He’s that lacking in self-awareness that he feels the need to be insulting to everyone else. I mean, he’s not the first dude to cruise into the Digital and Modeling forum and stink up the place. But his posts just scream old man.

Not gonna turn this into a slagfest for the "other" place. Let's just say I made sure the head honcho over there knows exactly how I feel about him. That's where I am leaving it.
You're wrong in thinking that will make one bit of difference. They could NOT care less.

this is the kind of shit mic pre troo beliebers say to me until they see my mic preamp rack. "You cant afford a good mic pre you ......oh wait"

Back