Valeton GP-200 question (new software version 1.6.3)

Boo

Hi,

I'm trying to decide which cheap, good, multi-fx pedal to get and have a few quesions on the Valeton GP-200:

1. I saw a review of a different pedal (by NUX) which raised the question for me as to whether the drum/metronome sounds from the device can be output via USB to a separate track in a DAW from the guitar sound in the GP-200?
  2. Ditto the wet/dry guitar sound ?
  3. I saw reviews that said the bank/effects switching occurs on release of the pedal not on pressing it, has this been changed in the latest version 1.6.3 of the software ?
  4. I also saw reviews which said the bank switching kind of fades down the old chain then fades up the new one, is this true and if so has it been fixed in 1.6.3 ?

Apologies if some of this amounts to misinformation, it's quite difficult to get a good idea of the actualities of pedal behaviour just by watching youtube reviews.

Thanks,

Boo

Hi,

I'm trying to decide which cheap, good, multi-fx pedal to get and have a few quesions on the Valeton GP-200:

3. I saw reviews that said the bank/effects switching occurs on release of the pedal not on pressing it, has this been changed in the latest version 1.6.3 of the software ?

I do not own this unit but another forum says this has been fixed. I'd make sure to verify that if it was me.

Reactions: Boo
Back