UA Apollo Gen 2

If you ever need more I/O (I did), just grab a patch bay like this:

S-Patch-Plus-Front.jpg

I have the above integrated with my Apollo 6x. Plus you get the benefit of wearing out the jacks on the patch bay (plugging in and out) and not the more expensive audio interface.

@MirrorProfiles laid out most of the points I wanted to make in favour of the Apollo's. They help me work fast which is something a spec sheet can't really communicate. I had a Twin for years that I used with a Toslink/SPDIF converter to connect the Axe-Fx with and now I've got an Apollo 8 racked up that can pull in some of my hardware effects when wanted. Having LUNA integrated with console is a nice bonus.

Chairman Laow the Audient.

I work faster with my RME than the Apollo x8p I had. But the Apollo was a great experience, particularly from a just record through some plugins perspective.

Chairman Laow the Audient.

I work faster with my RME than the Apollo x8p I had. But the Apollo was a great experience, particularly from a just record through some plugins perspective.

Which RME are you using? I was debating getting the Fireface UCX II, but am circling the drain on the Apollo x6 now. (Last gen, to save some scratch)

Back