Todays Purchase, Deal or No Deal?

Deadpan

Shredder
Vendor
I am constantly looking to add to the variety of guitars I have on hand get a better idea of how captures and profiles translate.

Todays purchase, $500 total.

For those who may ask, yes, the same seller haha!

20230327_090608.jpg

Great deal!!! I would have jumped on that if I saw it pop up here! I’ve played a couple of those Holcomb 7’s and they were all as great as I’d expect the majority of SE’s as being. I’m not a fan of a lot of their necks, but that one is pretty nice.

Great deal!!! I would have jumped on that if I saw it pop up here! I’ve played a couple of those Holcomb 7’s and they were all as great as I’d expect the majority of SE’s as being. I’m not a fan of a lot of their necks, but that one is pretty nice.
It plays great and the neck pickup is surprisingly good, something I've missed lately. The coil split works great with the Mesa Tweed also.

I would recommend trying one. I saw there is a 2023 model with a new puckup set.
Yeah they tweaked the A/O and I think the new ones use Alnico (keyboard got jammed and I missed it) 8 magnets. It's also a blue burst only. I guess they're back to 1 sku for each to max sales/ supply.

Last edited:
Back