This thing sounds killer!

As a Lenzhead, I felt compelled to post this, LOL.
There’s a rad story behind the amp that Eddy Lenz mentions the details of designing and implementing the designs into his new Octane 100 over there on RigTalk.
I have a 79 JMP 100 with the Octane Mod
(His first versions),
I’m still hungry for ‘it everytime I play it, so what
I don’t know,
-I don’t need to know.
I totally dig the new look with the nod to Mesa
silver face plate💯.
This is a dimepiece,

Wow, that's kinda right where I dial in heavy tones for live use. I wasn't digging it with the boost until he turned it on again the 2nd time around with some different settings. That's a sick amp for sure, damn.

Wow, that's kinda right where I dial in heavy tones for live use. I wasn't digging it with the boost until he turned it on again the 2nd time around with some different settings. That's a sick amp for sure, damn.
I think that’s the speakers.
I’ve mentioned this countless times,
-he needs to use Redbacks for the super grunt in the punch monster mutes modern heavy stuff.
Those frequencies that sin’s jivin’ with you & me,
-it’s the speakers.
I switched back & forth from a 4X12 with Heritage Greens & a 2X12 with Redbacks for the last few hours and zero’ed in on the hang up.
I have a Hot Chili 100 and once I switch over to Redbacks from Greenbacks with it,
-the modern’est tones in the amp get real happenin’.,the over all flavor of the vibe seems proper for the modern voicings & applications
The Greenbacks are tripping him up.

Back