The obsession with blind tests:

Like most of the content on TGP, I get a kick out of the reactions and hot takes the tests bring forth from the peanut gallery.

I WOULD like to see Guitarjon do a clean guitar one. He just needs to title it “Do You Sniff Cork Enough For This Test?”

I never guess. Even if I *could* tell a difference, I probably wouldn’t be able to guess what is what. And I could likely be fine with any of the tones in the shootout.

So i just follow along for the LOLs.

Not sure what blind tests ever prove. Which of the three mediocre tones is the device you like best and will continue to like best whether or not it's the one that sounds the most mediocre? I don't get that. I've seen a guy make an amp I know is great sound terrible. Would him hiding what it was make any difference?

Not sure what blind tests ever prove. Which of the three mediocre tones is the device you like best and will continue to like best whether or not it's the one that sounds the most mediocre? I don't get that. I've seen a guy make an amp I know is great sound terrible. Would him hiding what it was make any difference?
"Hi guys Curious George here!"

Uhhh... I just looked down as I was about to respond to this thread, and the loaner-cat was licking her bumhole, and now I can't remember what I was gonna say.

Back