The gig sniper is at it again

Bob Zaod

Rock Star
Got asked to do a really cool and good paying gig but too short of notice. Several band members out this weekend. I text a buddy of mine in another band who happens to be buddies with my gig stealing brother in law. My buddy's band can't do it so HE asks on his facebook page if any bands want it. Gig stealing brother in-law has a flyer up for it 2 hrs later. Eh it was fair game technically. Just burns my biscuits that he ended up with it when the venue called me first. He would have been the last person I asked.

Talk about pouring salt on the wound. I am sure he's giggling by now after finding out it was originally offered to the band I'm in.

It’s hard to be wronged and not want to see the person who wronged you fail. I know it’s negative. I know it’s not healthy. I know it’s not productive.

But it’s in my Sicilian blood. I can’t shake it.

It’s hard to be wronged and not want to see the person who wronged you fail. I know it’s negative. I know it’s not healthy. I know it’s not productive.

But it’s in my Sicilian blood. I can’t shake it.
Same. I don't have Sicilian in me it's Guinea but I am waiting with bated breath for this guy to get his come uppance.

Back