The cheap amps keep a comin

Flipping 100 sh*tty amps will cost you more than buying a couple of decent ones. Does your old lady not understand that?

I get the feeling he started with a couple nice ones and flipped his way here.

Kyle Mooney Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

Said with love Bob

I get the feeling he started with a couple nice ones and flipped his way here.

Kyle Mooney Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

Said with love Bob

I've owned probably 10 high end amps in the last 7 years or so. What "happened" was I sold them before I moved cross country and now we (me n wife) are negotiating a deal to buy a rental property so she's watching the funds. It's not exactly a 10k shed we are looking at buying. More like a 350k investment. Me I think it's a stupid time to buy any property but who am I to listen to the market? On top of that I don't want to be a fu***ng landlord.

I've owned probably 10 high end amps in the last 7 years or so. What "happened" was I sold them before I moved cross country and now we (me n wife) are negotiating a deal to buy a rental property so she's watching the funds. It's not exactly a 10k shed we are looking at buying. More like a 350k investment. Me I think it's a stupid time to buy any property but who am I to listen to the market? On top of that I don't want to be a fu***ng landlord.
Hmm. If you do it right, it'll be like paying rent for 25 years (or so) and after that: only household bills.

Oh trust me I am doing what I can to try and nix it. The ONLY good thing we have going about this prospect is we have a friend and his son out here who are both excellent handyman types that can fix/build just about anything and will work for cheap.
It's unavoidable though. If you need a place to live; you need a place to live. Mojo sent on the whole endeavor certainly!

Buying when real estate is super inflated and interest rates are up like it is now? I am with you, Bob. No fucking way!

If it was still 2016, though, buy buy buy!!

Back