The beauty of the BD2

Never tried one...is the Waza a big improvement over the standard?
I haven't played a real BOSS BD-2 or the Waza version for that matter. But I have the Mooer Blues Mood (has the Keeley fat mod as well) and it is my favourite last in line gain box that I almost use as a preamp in front of my clean pedal platform amp. Gives that amp like dirt and edge of break up thing and stacks great with drive pedals in front of it.

The Blues Driver model in the GT100 I just picked up is killer :bag

I have a BD-2 (before they went SMD) and an Angry Driver, both are stellar pedals. I like the gain low, tone and volume to taste.

I've had one for a number of years. Kinda love/hate pedal for me. Amp dependent, but I like it better when the amp is starting to breakup a bit. I prefer the OD-3, it's like a happy balance between a BD-2 and TS9.

Just got an OD3 and it's definitely my favourite BOSS "amp in a box" drive.
It's been an overlooked pedal for a long time, but seems the last few years people are really starting to notice this gem.

I've had two Keeley SPMs but have ended up selling both. I really want to like the Blues Driver, but man, to me it's more hot/cold than a Rat. Some days I absolutely loved the tone I got and others I would stare at it and wonder what was wrong haha.

I'm a big All Them Witches fan so I keep getting drawn back to the Blues Driver. I'm thinking next round I'll pick up a bone-stock non-Waza BD-2 and see how that goes.

Back