A product that
Ain't even out

And dream about
The music you
Will create with it
Dream's all you'll do

Season 7 Week 3 Results and Totals
S7W3_totals.png
Fifteen new pieces produced for week 3! A third of them came from the reigning Champion PLX! That puts him in tie for the lead with yours truly! As usual, let me know if I have missed any entries or counted too many ;~)) Spreadsheet is coming along nicely and will be a good way to look back on the challenge history and parse some fun details once completed! Thanks to all the participants, keep it up! For the rest of you, get off your tukus' and MAKE SOME NOISE (and be sure to hit record before you do, then upload and post here)!!!

Remember, Season 7 will only be 6 weeks, so we are half way done already! Use it or lose it!!

Please include one of these 4 #tags with each submission (do not use the tag again for an update to submission and if you do want to update, you should put the updated version in the "Directors Cut" thread):
#cover-song
#original-song
#hot-noodle
#deep-space

For explanations of these #tags, see the original thread for this season ;~))

i_want_you_for_u-s-jpg.29046

Last edited:
Thanks dude, meant to do one last week ..but life got in the way.... blowing up my rig gave me a reason to try it out.

Yours was funky sweet rock!!! Way to go on that one. One day maybe I'll have legit tracks like you guys.
Haha, thanks. I had to get something done this weekend when I had a bit of time. I slacked last week.

Btw, what pedal(s) and amp were you using?

Haha, thanks. I had to get something done this weekend when I had a bit of time. I slacked last week.

Btw, what pedal(s) and amp were you using?
....ok ....

Pigtronix Octava →Laney IRT 120 Rhythm Channel with onboard boost and reverb→fxloop send→eq→BOSS SY-1→digitech Jamman deluxe stereo delay looper→BOSS TE - 2→fx loop return

Also took the right side into a power amp and second 2 by 12.....so stereo from the delay and tera echo

#deep-space

Inner Galaxies

Just some freestyle ambient experimentation after blowing up my pedalboard.

No modeler Monday!!!!!🤣

Thank you for breaking the ice on that category! I can almost taste the hash in your tones ;~)) Going where no man has gone before!! Keep 'em comin' and don't be intimidated by what others are doing, we are all at different levels, have different amounts of time/motivation, etc.!!!

Back