TGF Do Something Challenge 2024 - Season Two - Week Three

Iron1

Shredder
TGF Recording Artist
Welcome to Week Three of the second season of the 2024 Do Something Challenge!!

8qk56k.gif

Can you believe we're all the way to Week Three? You can? Me too...

Here is the current list of brilliant entrants:

ORIGINALS
@PLX - 8!!!!
@Whizzinby - 3
@FuzzyAce - 2
@Iron1 - 1
@LiveeviL2000 - 1
@spawnofthesith - 1
@Alex Kenivel - 2
@dbagchee - 1
@Sleezy E - 1
@TVvoodoo - 1
@Musicknurd - 1
@aldunk - 1
@LeftyLoungeLizard - 1

COVERS
@Whizzinby - 1

LEADS
@PLX - 2

Bandmate Champions
Nada

Now, you may be asking yourself:

1716118766204.jpeg

Or, you may be wondering how you can get the most from the new Scratch & Sniff feature.

Either way, pineapple casserole has no place in squirrel poker.

8qk65m.jpg

And... GO!

Last edited:
#original

Here's an idea I worked on yesterday. Kinda trance like, and I was going to add a lead guitar but decided to leave it as is for now.

Take a little of the edge off of that, then do an entire album of it and appoint yourself king of mediation metal. Stat.

Oh, season 2 started? Wow, I wonder how that happened! I guess I should "do something" ;~)) Great material so far peeps, keep it up!!

#original

Dropping another. Simple rock, riff ideas I came up with today and cobbled together. Would be cool with some vocals and other bits.
Just trying to Do Something today. :grin
Doubtful I'll have time the rest of the week.

Some lazy takes, and needs some better execution, but I had enough after getting the general feel for the idea. My wife likes this one, which has me torn and confused about it entirely. :ROFLMAO:

#original

Last edited:
had some sinus issurs for a while, feeling a little better the last day or two..

Recorded something just now to keep the bassist busy. Just started with a new group of guys who can't decide on a genre so this one is a half funk half ska OG track. Available for collab. ABA structure, 180bpm

Last edited:
I have a feeling a lot of audius is involved in these submissions? For some reason my phone doesn't want to load their embedded music players.. Will have to crank on my desktop

I have a feeling a lot of audius is involved in these submissions? For some reason my phone doesn't want to load their embedded music players.. Will have to crank on my desktop
Audius certainly has issues, seems a lot more in the last few months. For all the crap Soundcloud gets it is lightyears more stable.

I've seen Audius act funny on other sites too..

As you said, not loading the file, etc..

:unsure:

Back