TGF Do Something Challenge 2024 - Season Two - Week EIGHT!!!

Iron1

Shredder
TGF Recording Artist
This is it! The final week of TGF Do Something Challenge 2024 - Season Two!!

giphy.gif

With this being the final week of the challenge, we here at Do Something Headquarters in our infinite ignorance have decided to dole out some individual challenges.

giphy.gif
[

Now, these individual challenges are quite, well... challenging.

And for those challengers who find themselves challenged by the new challenges, we hope they challenge the challenges with the spirit of grand challengers of years past.

1200px-Challenger_explosion.jpg

(The ruling class of Do Something Challenge does not endorse blowing up a Space Shuttle in order to achieve musical goals, shut up. Be Happy!)

Since we're ran out of adieu, there will be no further adieu, so, without that, here are the challenges for the challengers:

@PLX : Stop - you're scaring the children.
@Whizzinby : release 16 originals this week so you can slide past @PLX while he contemplates the ultimate truth of his challenge
@FuzzyAce : :somean
@LiveeviL2000 : release at least one more parody this week, preferably without mention of trips to the men's room. Or unisex intestinal voiding cubical of choice.
@Alex Kenivel : Drop an original a day mixing at least 3 distinct music genres, none of which include Ricky Rachtman or the Brothers Gibb.
@Moondog Wily : Bring a song for every hour ending in Y and all the numbered days.
@all other entrants: Double or triple your submission count!
@Everyone else who posts on TGF but doesn't enter the Challenge: Abandon all slackerness and enter here.

We fully, cognitively, rectally understand the deep depths of challenging challenges these challenges bring to your life. With that in mind, you get nothing for fulfilling them. It's only fair.

Now for the current standings.

ORIGINALS
@PLX - 25!!!!
@Whizzinby - 10
@FuzzyAce - 7
@Iron1 - 1
@LiveeviL2000 - 2
@spawnofthesith - 1
@Alex Kenivel - 4
@dbagchee - 1
@Sleezy E - 1
@TVvoodoo - 1
@Musicknurd - 1
@aldunk - 1
@LeftyLoungeLizard - 1
@sleewell - 1
@Moondog Wily - 4
@DrewJD82 - 1
@Los-D - 2
@spawnofthesith - 1

COVERS
@Whizzinby - 2
@primeholy - 1
@LeftyLoungeLizard - 1
@LiveeviL2000 - 1
@mbenigni - 1
@Sleezy E - 1

LEADS
@PLX - 8

Bandmate Champions
Nada

Everyone else on TGF:

be-the-ultimate-5b4b89.jpg

Now, grab your gear, challenge your challenges and let the last week of TGF Do Something Challenge 2024 - Season Two begin!

Just did this after some woodshedding. I got the hair, but ain't no way in hell I'm getting into the spandex.

COVER (maybe "LEADS")

I added TAB in other post here for anyone who wants to learn this killer 80's solo:

Awesome intro as usual @Iron1! Hope we can all meet our challenges!! Mine is easy cuz I was challenged to do nothing (had to read it several times before I understood it), which I am REALLY good at ;~))
Sunday was day 1
Monday day 2
Lather
Rinse
Repeat

Just did this after some woodshedding. I got the hair, but ain't no way in hell I'm getting into the spandex.

COVER (maybe "LEADS")

I added TAB in other post here for anyone who wants to learn this killer 80's solo:

Dude!! I have noticed you dial in your tones SO WELL!!

Great playing too. Of course. :rawk :beer

Back