Taking Everything Personally: This Is F'ing Hilarious..... I Mean, To Me...

That is literally the essence of TGP. The Personally Offended Gear Page.

"How could you say that about a Tubescreamer!? What did a Tubescreamer ever do to you??
You are so heartless and cruel. May your descendants be cursed for seven generations!"

gordon ramsay rude af GIF by Masterchef

Oh man the old guy on tgp saying the weed from the 70s with seeds was better than whats around today.

lol

lol
He must prefer the soaring high of pure sativa. I can understand that. There was some really killer sativa in the 70s and 80s from Thailand and Columbia....the rest was average Mexican.

He must prefer the soaring high of pure sativa. I can understand that. There was some really killer sativa in the 70s and 80s from Thailand and Columbia....the rest was average Mexican.

Yup. I started dabbling in 1984 and the diversity of what you could get back then
was kind of mind-boggling when I look back on it. Opium for $5/gram. Monkey
Paw and Thai Stick for $10/gram. Legit Columbian Gold. Maui Wowie. Dime bags
were $10-$15.

I actually think the 90s and 2000s were the worst time to be a pothead if you relied
on the "market." Lots of compressed Hay Bale trashweed that had to float to the US
via the Gulf of Mexico. :LOL:

I actually think the 90s and 2000s were the worst time to be a pothead if you relied
on the "market." Lots of compressed Hay Bale trashweed that had to float to the US

Can confirm since that’s all I smoked for the first 5-6 years. Then my cousin called me one day and said “We got some designer weed shipped to us from Cali, come try this!” First time I ever saw weed without a bunch of stems and seeds and actual buds!

Shortly after that, I met a bunch of home growers around Maine and could usually get my hands on some good stuff, but nothing beats the last decade! This is definitely my “The kids don’t know how well they’ve got it these days!” thing.

Yup. I started dabbling in 1984 and the diversity of what you could get back then
were $10-$15.

Pretty baby bring me up a dime bag….

were $10-$15.

Can confirm since that’s all I smoked for the first 5-6 years. Then my cousin called me one day and said “We got some designer weed shipped to us from Cali, come try this!” First time I ever saw weed without a bunch of stems and seeds and actual buds!

Shortly after that, I met a bunch of home growers around Maine and could usually get my hands on some good stuff, but nothing beats the last decade! This is definitely my “The kids don’t know how well they’ve got it these days!” thing.
Can confirm.
I originally started smoking in the north bay in high school. It was either from Humboldt or a hydroponic indoor strain.

Then I moved to AZ in the early 2000's :wat dirt weed, no thank you.

Now that it's legal here.... :chef

Back