Synergy

Boudoir Guitar

Rock Star
In my summer '23 case of tube curiosity, I snagged a Syn1 and have a Bman module incoming. Syn1 arrived yesterday and I have to say I'm more impressed with it than I expected. Very solid, hefty, build. Pretty good sized toroidal transformer, well laid out I/O on the back. Will report back when the module arrives.

unnamed.jpg

Am keeping my eyes peeled for a cheap t/dlx, too.

That T/DLX was the other module I was looking at! It's funny how we do seem to be similarly wired in terms of our Fendery tonal interests, i.e. not the usual higher gain stuff that everybody else wants :LOL:

Last edited:
I'm not 100% that I won't get into that ecosystem one day. I could honestly do it now, especially for IEM-only gigs.

Syn-1/Stomp stack controlled by Cyberry
:crazy:chef
Lol, you love that Cybery. You're the only one, as I've had it for sale forever, but you love it.

Nah, this would either be Helix and small rack with a SYN-2 and my IEM unit, or, Helix and a SYN-30 head. I could probably deal with an Uber for all my dirty sounds, and use the clean on the head.

not that I've thought about it, at all . . . :whistle

Don't forget about the Randal/Egnater MTS modules. Get ahold of a couple of donor modules and send 'em to Rob. He has some Great sounding mods that can get you different tones than what Synergy offers.

If they released a (non-Fender) Model T module, that could definitely spark my GAS.

PS: I know the circuit is close to a Bassman/JTM, still a different animal though, not exclusively caused by the KT88 power stage.

Another vote for both the Deliverance and Powerball ones. Deliverence is great Marshall tones and the Powerball can cover basically anything.

Back