SX Stratocaster Guitars

The only thing I can really take away here is that OP must be legit, because ChatGPT doesn’t make that many grammatical errors.

I have owned a few SX guitars. Still have one. Sold another S-style to a friend. They are guitars. :LOL:

Hahahahaha best description of a guitar ever; it is a guitar.

Seems OP might be legit and I'd rather see someone get a guitar in their hands than get chased way from the idea of it, I'm assuming if you bought more than one they were serviceable to a degree?

What's the best SX Stratocaster Guitars how do they sound and what's the best series and model of SX Stratocaster Guitars in your opinion which one sounds and plays the best help me out people does anybody know about SX Stratocaster Guitars do they sound good
They all sound the best I think getting one of each would be a good start although one is ok but it's really up to you best of luck

Seems OP might be legit and I'd rather see someone get a guitar in their hands than get chased way from the idea of it, I'm assuming if you bought more than one they were serviceable to a degree?
Serious answer, they're shit. Like, not even Harley Benton level. I'd go that route instead, or give the new S by Solar a try.

They aren't bad. You didn't win the guitar lottery when you buy one either.

I bought a couple to mod (and did to 2 of the S-style guitars). Put an Eric Clapton
loaded Guard in one that I sold to my Sicilian friend.... who never plays it. :LOL:

I think I gave $99 for them in the early to mid 2010s. :idk

I still have 2 really unique Agiles I love, too.

:sofa

Ducking while @paisleywookiee lobs his grenades. :LOL:
Pew Henrique GIF by AIN GLOBAL IMPORTAÇÃO E EXPORTAÇÃO LTDA

Back