Steve Vai Caught Using Digital Amp Modeling

We all need a paycheck and ways to generate income. :idk

Yeah, Vai is pretty shrewd and is willing to venture when it comes to business, even if it doesn't always work, like selling NFTs of the Hydra.

This practice amp doesn't surprise me. If he's already using stock Positive Grid products, making a sig of it makes sense.

You can even feel fart smell when listening from 1:10. It tricks the senses.
fart GIF

200.gif

True story: in a company where I used to work many years ago, when the lift was crowded with people (some of them very serious ladies and gentlemen that never smiled), I said while closing my nose with the fingers: "Damn it! who was it?" (*). After few seconds, the reaction was unbelievable. Even though there was no fart in the air, they were really suffering psychological fetidness. Their disgusted expressions and gestures were so funny :rofl

(*) That was in Spain. I actually said: "¡Joder! ¿quién ha sido?"

Last edited:
You can even feel fart smell when listening from 1:10. It tricks the senses.
fart GIF

200.gif

True story: in a company where I used to work many years ago, when the lift was crowded with people (some of them very serious ladies and gentlemen that never smiled), I said while closing my nose with the fingers: "Damn it! who was it?" (*). After few seconds, the reaction was unbelievable. Even though there was no fart in the air, they were really suffering psychological fetidness. Their disgusted expressions and gestures were so funny :rofl

(*) That was in Spain. I actually said: "¡Joder! ¿quién ha sido?"

I go to lunch with one of our tenants who works on the 3rd floor of one of our buildings as one of the execs, dude is a riot but one day we get back from lunch and he lets one off in the elevator and almost killed me. I told him he won’t have any warning for his payback. I kept watching the security cameras until I saw him waiting for the elevator on the third floor and I had one to let off, ran out to the lobby with the elevator keys, put them both in fire service so I could control which one moved, dropped a bomb in one and sent it to the 3rd floor then ran to my office to watch on the camera to see him walk right into it.

One of the very few benefits to having the keys to everything on a big campus!

I kept watching the security cameras until I saw him waiting for the elevator on the third floor and I had one to let off, ran out to the lobby with the elevator keys, put them both in fire service so I could control which one moved, dropped a bomb in one and sent it to the 3rd floor then ran to my office to watch on the camera to see him walk right into it.
Dave Chappelle GIF

Vai’s tone was rippin’ from ‘90-‘97, once he got the Sustainer and the Legacy his tone smoothed out quite a bit and didn’t have the same bite/cut to it. Passion And Warfare, Sex And Religion, Alien Love Secrets, bits of Fire Garden and the tour following it were all killer tones, particularly the G3/Fire Garden live tone. The Marshall/Bogner/Egnater years.

We finally got it! This forum was incomplete without a fart thread :pickle:banana

Inspired by Vai

Keep it alive! Share you experiences

randy marsh dancing GIF by South Park

BTW: with my old Micro BR-80, which I still use for practicing, I kick that Vai tone in the ass.

Last edited:
Back