St. Rock Amperium: Owners Club

i have an amp with 1 FX loop. how/can i use my amperium live in 4CM, to have the drive and gate before the the amp, and things like reverbs and delays in the loop?
also, can i use this as an ir loader, if i use a reactive load (no react:irs available, using an xload until), can i use the st rock as an IR loader while also being used in 4CM?

i have an amp with 1 FX loop. how/can i use my amperium live in 4CM, to have the drive and gate before the the amp, and things like reverbs and delays in the loop?
also, can i use this as an ir loader, if i use a reactive load (no react:irs available, using an xload until), can i use the st rock as an IR loader while also being used in 4CM?
4CM can lead to some troubles.
Send level is low, suited for external FX devices, guitar level can not be reproduced. And there will be additional noise due to ADC-DAC conversion.
But you should try yourself.
Reverbs etc. can be used in amp loop using XLR to TS (TRS) cable/adapter.
Theoretically one channel of second part (after return) of Amperium Live can be used in amp loop for effects (in mono) while the other half have IR engaged (also in mono) and used after amp/load box. At the cost of increased latency. Did not tried myself.

Hey gang!
In a few days (hopefully) i'm gonna call myself an owner of this exciting unit too. Just wanted to say "Hi" i guess haha.
What are your favourite amps so far? And what IR's are you using for them?

Cheers!

Hey gang!
In a few days (hopefully) i'm gonna call myself an owner of this exciting unit too. Just wanted to say "Hi" i guess haha.

Cheers!
New or used unit? I saw no other units in stock on their website.
While I owned the React:IR, I found the St.Rock IRs are awesome & have used / enjoyed them alot.

New or used unit? I saw no other units in stock on their website.
While I owned the React:IR, I found the St.Rock IRs are awesome & have used / enjoyed them alot.
I've ordered it new on April 17th. Unfortunately they've missed my order but told me they would be able to send it either Thursday (today) or Monday. Fingers crossed it'll go on it's way soon, cause i am super hyped for this thing.

I've ordered it new on April 17th. Unfortunately they've missed my order but told me they would be able to send it either Thursday (today) or Monday. Fingers crossed it'll go on it's way soon, cause i am super hyped for this thing.
Nice! Hope you get it soon!
I've asked the guys if they were taking requests to add some amps in the unit & a few days later, they posted the tone samples of the models they built after:
- Cameron Atomica
- Cameron CCV
- Fortin Meshuggah
If I grab one, I'll probably live on these 3 for a good while lol.

Nice! Hope you get it soon!
I've asked the guys if they were taking requests to add some amps in the unit & a few days later, they posted the tone samples of the models they built after:
- Cameron Atomica
- Cameron CCV
- Fortin Meshuggah
If I grab one, I'll probably live on these 3 for a good while lol.
Judging by the few videos on YT out there they absolutely nail the high gain tones and i also think they are super diligent with their updates. So cool to see that they actually listen to the community. I'm also super curious on the Fender and Vox side of things.
What platform are you using right now?

Judging by the few videos on YT out there they absolutely nail the high gain tones and i also think they are super diligent with their updates. So cool to see that they actually listen to the community. I'm also super curious on the Fender and Vox side of things.
What platform are you using right now?
Right now, I'm using NAM mostly and the Fractal FM3 for when I play with the band.

Hey gang!

Cheers!
There's a modded JCM800 in there that I love. The Friedman JEL, the Mk IIC+, I really want to try the Meshuggah but I haven't checked if they've made that available. I've been using the Bogren low tuned pack for IRs. I've been switching between it and my helix for gigs.

Hey gang!
What are your favourite amps so far? And what IR's are you using

Oh and the JVM nails this sound with essentially the same settings. I do prefer it with the BE poweramp section so you get a resonance control. You also have to fake the guitar preamp, I just used the SD 1 but that amp rips too

There's a modded JCM800 in there that I love. The Friedman JEL, the Mk IIC+, I really want to try the Meshuggah but I haven't checked if they've made that available. I've been using the Bogren low tuned pack for IRs. I've been switching between it and my helix for gigs.
man i'm a sucker for JCM800, i absolutely love the Mercuriall Spark Plugin so if this thing get's close i'm sold already.
I've owned a Fractal FM3 before and while i think it's top of the line gear, i always found myself having to tweak it quite a bit to get a sound i was happy with so i'm curious on how the out of the box sounds of the Amperium are.

PS: did you guys get a shipping notification or anything?

Back