Somehow I played a gig with an FM3 and a class D solid state "FRFR"

Dudes in the back with their arms crossed knew

They knew the whole time.

Was the first thing they told their forum buddies when they got back to their parents house before jerking off
Ah yes the ever popular rivals players that come by to try and intimidate and watch you make a mistake

Nothing sadder than people thinking they are in a competition when absolutely no one else is competing or gives a crap

Ah yes the ever popular rivals players that come by to try and intimidate and watch you make a mistake

Nothing sadder than people thinking they are in a competition when absolutely no one else is competing or gives a crap
I really shit the bed on the "Walk Like An Egyptian " whistle section last night :cry::ROFLMAO:

I really shit the bed on the "Walk Like An Egyptian " whistle section last night :cry::ROFLMAO:

Season 9 Waiting GIF by The Office

IMO all these debates finally stem from what we could call "gear anxiety". There's just too many FOMO causing options, especially when influencers influence! Solution? Confidence in the fact that it's not the gear that separates the noobs from the players but skills.

IMO all these debates finally stem from what we could call "gear anxiety". There's just too many FOMO causing options, especially when influencers influence! Solution? Confidence in the fact that it's not the gear that separates the noobs from the players but skills.
"Will it be 'better'?" FOMO is a motherfucker!

Yeah I think there is a lot of truth to that.

I just ran the Stealth through the Suhr into the FM3 (OH GAWD HORRIFYING) through the FR12. Lord baby jesus it may be overkill and triggering af to some (and I get it) but fuck if this thing doesn't rip :love:satan:love

This is actually how I use mine at home (tonex in loop otherwise)

Not the FR12 part, but studio monitors

Also in my honest opinion ... these debates are usually not held against others but against ourselves, the decisions we've made and our beliefs, essentially. I can only speak for me because I'm the only ManInTheRoom here but I know for a fact that sometimes when I enter an argument I will try to win it although there's always that little voice inside that tells me: "bro, this is not only useless but counterproductive"; or: "although you don't agree with the opposing opinion you're not really being true to what you really believe and you know it".

Also in my honest opinion ... these debates are usually not held against others but against ourselves, the decisions we've made and our beliefs, essentially. I can only speak for me because I'm the only ManInTheRoom here but I know for a fact that sometimes when I enter an argument I will try to win it although there's always that little voice inside that tells me: "bro, this is not only useless but counterproductive"; or: "although you don't agree with the opposing opinion you're not really being true to what you really believe and you know it".
Well and you can piss and moan about not liking something then 5 minutes later have a great time with what you were just pissing and moaning about :oops: :hmm:ROFLMAO:

Back