Solar Guitars Europe

Desertdweller

Roadie

Just announced! This is quite exciting, Ola is a big fan of similar guitars to what I'm into, heck his headstock looks to me to be half Ibanez / half Jackson. We'll see what comes, but this could be really interesting.

X type guitar pricing is $3800. 24.75” scale, 10-12” radius. Hand wound pickups. Schaller bridge.

Love Solar, but I’ll be sticking with their $1200 B-stocks. :rofl

The only thing I can imagine spending more than $1500 on is a Ken Lawrence Explorer. That said, I’m stoked for Ola! He has a budget line he recently announced too and it’s awesome seeing the brand grow! This is definitely the right way to go about it, not really any different than Ibanez having Sugi build their really top end/limited models.

Love Solar, but I’ll be sticking with their $1200 B-stocks. :rofl

The only thing I can imagine spending more than $1500 on is a Ken Lawrence Explorer. That said, I’m stoked for Ola! He has a budget line he recently announced too and it’s awesome seeing the brand grow! This is definitely the right way to go about it, not really any different than Ibanez having Sugi build their really top end/limited models.

If I get another Explorer/Firebird-esque guitar it will be a Kauer Banshee.

kml6trz2ogulcvsgfrl1.jpg

• Love
Reactions: JT
If I get another Explorer/Firebird-esque guitar it will be a Kauer Banshee.

kml6trz2ogulcvsgfrl1.jpg

Ya know I never dug the Firebird shape until I saw a Balaugier Silverburst Firebird recently…..and it’s 98% the silverburst aspect that made me like it. :rofl

Drew needs a Silverburst Applicator. Just spray that shit on everything like its your fave Hot Sauce! :LOL:

You see those Fender Silverburst Strats and Teles?? I think they call it Mercury.

Yeah, wasn’t a big fan though the Tele might be cool. I’m really anal retentive with Strats; I like 3 colors; sunburst, candy apple red and black…..and only maple fingerboards. With a silverburst I could go for an ebony board on a Strat and I don’t think it’d drive me too crazy, but I’d rather just put my pennies towards anything-but-Fender in a silverburst finish hahaha.

Back