So this happened (NAD)

metropolis_4

Shredder
While I’m waiting on the UPS fiasco with my /13 I was trying to figure out a Plan B for my rehearsals and shows this week when I stumbled upon this at my local shop:

IMG_1795.jpg

IMG_1796.jpg

I couldn’t resist. I’m pretty sure it’s just a basic DSL40CR in a special cream color, but I loved the look and it sounded great, so it followed me home.

While I’m waiting on the UPS fiasco with my /13 I was trying to figure out a Plan B for my rehearsals and shows this week when I stumbled upon this at my local shop:

View attachment 1348
View attachment 1349

I couldn’t resist. I’m pretty sure it’s just a basic DSL40CR in a special cream color, but I loved the look and it sounded great, so it followed me home.

Sweet! Those have the Creamback 75 right?

I didn’t even know these were a thing! That looks awesome!

I'd never seen one before either. I'm guessing it's one of those "limited edition" promo things for certain vendors.

Sweet! Those have the Creamback 75 right?

It's got a Marshall G12 Vintage. It's not bad, but I'll probably swap it out. I've always had a thing for greenbacks.

What a beauty!!! Did you get the Marshall 6 button foot switch as well? That addition makes that amp incredibly versatile…
:beer

If that amp sounds as good as it looks, well then I bet it sounds schweet!
How much did it set you back, if you don't mind? I'm gonna guess $2300 USD. (Based on, pretty much just a WAG.)

Back