Loopers: Please Recommend One that Permits Downloading Loops to PC?

jdanniel

Hello everyone, may I ask a question or two about loopers?

I’m interested in purchasing and using a looper. I’m a guitar hobbyist and not a professional musician, so I really don’t want or need anything too fancy. The basics will suffice.

I don’t think I’d need more looping time than five minutes. I’ve seen loopers that offer more than that amount, though.

However, I would like to invest in one that can transfer the recorded loops to a computer, so I can share my recording(s) with people.

Do all loopers allow this? If not, then how do I go about finding out if a looper I’m interested in has this option?

Would anyone be willing to recommend a decent looper for beginners and hobbyists that isn’t a bank breaker? I see the Boss RC-1 Loop Station is about $100.00. Does that model allow data transferring, or would I have to get something else?

Thank you, everyone. J. Danniel

Hello everyone, may I ask a question or two about loopers?

I’m interested in purchasing and using a looper. I’m a guitar hobbyist and not a professional musician, so I really don’t want or need anything too fancy. The basics will suffice.

I don’t think I’d need more looping time than five minutes. I’ve seen loopers that offer more than that amount, though.

However, I would like to invest in one that can transfer the recorded loops to a computer, so I can share my recording(s) with people.

Do all loopers allow this? If not, then how do I go about finding out if a looper I’m interested in has this option?

Would anyone be willing to recommend a decent looper for beginners and hobbyists that isn’t a bank breaker? I see the Boss RC-1 Loop Station is about $100.00. Does that model allow data transferring, or would I have to get something else?

Thank you, everyone. J. Danniel
tc electronic Ditto+

Most loopers give you access to the stored loops from a computer (with a few exceptions).

At the low end of the market the mvave/cuvave/lekato Looper Pro (also under other brand games) looper works extremely well for a very low price. Seems like they are selling these now for less than $25. There's a similar one with less slots to store loops. This is one of the few loopers (especially at the low end) that automatically saves loops which means you can record and play a two (or more) part song without stopping to save.

1710617002816.png

Back