Simple question

Believe it or not I've been to that website before.:ROFLMAO:
GIF by ABC Network

I just discovered logical evidence behind my
simple question.

So, all the planets in our solar system came from one big combustible flagship rock..
Well then each one of those planets will all have blended substances from the Mother rock.
So on Earth-One big mutt -turns out
we’ve always been in this together!!

So,you,me ,him,her,that or it are all groovy ingredients in the galaxies recipe & ingredients.
Life EATS life!
So I can be from a different planet!
Now If I’m visiting from another planet..,
-“Houston,we got a problem”.

Anyways, dudes, so hyped on pine 4X10’s
with Alnico’s ( for me the Ace mix).
Redbacks in a 2X12 are seriously great way to change up your sound,vibe & feel.
I also found a faithful method to stop buying amps all the time by finding the cabinet maker that worked the best and finding the right speaker’s for my circumstances & needs.
So I can just switch cabs with my amps and bam..I’m inspired & fired up to get after it🤘🏻.

I also found a faithful method to stop buying amps all the time by finding the cabinet maker that worked the best and finding the right speaker’s for my circumstances & needs.
So I can just switch cabs with my amps and bam..I’m inspired & fired up to get after it🤘🏻.
Sir, this is a starbase in the gamma quadrant :alien:

I just discovered logical evidence behind my
simple question.

So, all the planets in our solar system came from one big combustible flagship rock..
Well then each one of those planets will all have blended substances from the Mother rock.
So on Earth-One big mutt -turns out
we’ve always been in this together!!

So,you,me ,him,her,that or it are all groovy ingredients in the galaxies recipe & ingredients.
Life EATS life!
So I can be from a different planet!
Now If I’m visiting from another planet..,
-“Houston,we got a problem”.

That was one helluva segue. :rofl

Back