Simple question

I hail from the Piccolomini crater on the Luna surface located in the southeastern sector of the Moon! My dimension traveler crashed there about 1,100 earth years ago and I migrated to the Earth on January 7, 2021. I (like the man who fell to Earth) need to collect the materials to repair my dimension traveler so I can return to my multi-verse in the Nth sector of my existence. I must say, the earthlings are quite the odd band of misfits and I wish them the best of luck in surviving their own best intentions ;~))

Possibly.

Forget Will Smith GIF

I had an Mushroom Trip once upon a time where I was convinced I was trapped on Earth
in an human body, and that I missed the portal that briefly opened allowing me to travel
trans-dimensionally back home to my place of Origins. I was abandoned and left behind
until another portal opened allowing travel off of this Planet and its terminal cycle of life
and death without end. Another portal would not open again for millions of years. I fell to
the ground sobbing with that realization.

Millions of years is a long fucking time. :idk

I still fear/think it is a possibility. My Inner Gnostic is like, "Yeah, we are fucked, Brah." :LOL:

Back