::: SIGH :::

Axe

Roadie
I find myself repopulating another studio DAW PC...

Such fun

I stayed windows based (11) because of the mountain of windows programs and plugins I already own and have to reinstall..

This is the second time in a lil over 2 yrs because I was a cheap bastard last time..

Anyone else ever get to experience the special lil slice of hell?

Attachments

• IMG_1405.JPG
    IMG_1405.JPG
    632.1 KB · Views: 27
Yup.

Fun cause newer faster toys.. but a royal pain to get everything back the way you want it.

I’ll be in the market for a new Mac within the next 12 months and I’m just glad it’s happening now that I’ve gotten past the “I need a million plugins” phase. At this point now I could get by with the Fabfilter plugs and a couple Waves plugins and I’m kind of looking forward to starting over with a much cleaner DAW.

I’ll be in the market for a new Mac within the next 12 months and I’m just glad it’s happening now that I’ve gotten past the “I need a million plugins” phase. At this point now I could get by with the Fabfilter plugs and a couple Waves plugins and I’m kind of looking forward to starting over with a much cleaner DAW.
Most of my toontrack stuff is Super 3 andEZD3 stuff I use with my Strike Pro SE but I HAVE to have my Miroslav Philharmonik, My Ozone and Lurssen mastering suites. Also I have to include Torpedo Remote for my Two Notes Torpedo live rack unit. That works great with my tube amps AND,,, Universal Control for my Presonus 1824c interface.. Yeah, it adds up :facepalm
Would you like to have a fun conversation about... Reaper?
I've been on Reaper longer than I can remember. Since I walked away from Sonar.. :cool:

Back