SeeD making some Rock tunes, first time

SeeD

Roadie
I had an idea last night, I had a old friend come by to catch up. So I started recording a quick demo, and when the bass guitar came in place..i liked the song. The chorus is a bit off ( I played the guitar just to test a preset, but forgot to play it for real..)

Some words to lead me on would be nice :beer

I had an idea last night, I had a old friend come by to catch up. So I started recording a quick demo, and when the bass guitar came in place..i liked the song. The chorus is a bit off ( I played the guitar just to test a preset, but forgot to play it for real..)

Some words to lead me on would be nice :beer

QUAD CORTEX IS KING

What captures/presets were you using?

QUAD CORTEX IS KING

What captures/presets were you using?
I used a few captures of a ToneKing Imperial, and into that i used a JHS Supreme, Beetronics Fat Bee, Vemuran Jan Ray ( stock drive )
Bass was just the Brut Bass preset ( factory )

Sounds great! Good vibe overall and smooth progression from section to section. It would be cool to come back to that intro riff over a big a$$ groove towards the end. Or as a solo break if you feel like going that direction?

Sounds great! Good vibe overall and smooth progression from section to section. It would be cool to come back to that intro riff over a big a$$ groove towards the end. Or as a solo break if you feel like going that direction?
Thanks, yeah I was thinking of something like that. I need to sit down and come up with something. I don`t do solo`s :LOL:

Nice!!! I love the verses, the tone and feel!

If ya wanna kick up the energy in what I‘m assuming is the chorus, right at 1:31 and 3:00 I’d switch from the hi hat to a crash, but that’s just my drummer/producer brain kicking in.

Nice!!! I love the verses, the tone and feel!

If ya wanna kick up the energy in what I‘m assuming is the chorus, right at 1:31 and 3:00 I’d switch from the hi hat to a crash, but that’s just my drummer/producer brain kicking in.
Yeah I might do that, thanks for the nice words!

Will I get it back with moar cowbell ? :LOL:

Have you some tracks I could listen to with you singing ? Might be cool
The cowbell knows no bounds™

I can't scream, but I have a somewhat gravely voice..

If you don't like it, I won't be offended

The cowbell knows no bounds™

I can't scream, but I have a somewhat gravely voice..

If you don't like it, I won't be offended

I was thinking for the first time in my music playing time that I would like to have something like the vox from Rival Sons/Zeplin. I might be getting older.
But thanks for asking! :giggle:

I was thinking for the first time in my music playing time that I would like to have something like the vox from Rival Sons/Zeplin. I might be getting older.
But thanks for asking! :giggle:
Haha, while I'm sure I could emulate that, my originals definitely don't have that vibe

Back