SDotD: Epiphone ES-335 Traditional Pro Semi-Hollow Electric Guitar Ebony

It was a no-brainer price for sure, but I just don't want a semi-hollow badly enough at this particular moment in time.
This was me for YEARS and even for a bit after I got one. This was my first 335 and I bought it in part to scratch the 335 itch, but also to support Epiphone for offering what I feel is probably one of the best deals in guitars.

Mine was $460 new from a dealer. I’m sure they vary, but this guitar is closer to my Japanese Tokais and Burnys than I’d expect for the price.

If Epiphone released a version using the Gibson open book headstock and yhe Epiphone name, I bet people would pay $1k a pop EASY.

Do a premium version with nibs for $1200. People would complain and then pay it.

Anyway, I’ll be praying to the 335 gods, may they manifest a deal you can’t pass up.

This was me for YEARS and even for a bit after I got one. This was my first 335 and I bought it in part to scratch the 335 itch, but also to support Epiphone for offering what I feel is probably one of the best deals in guitars.

Mine was $460 new from a dealer. I’m sure they vary, but this guitar is closer to my Japanese Tokais and Burnys than I’d expect for the price.

If Epiphone released a version using the Gibson open book headstock and yhe Epiphone name, I bet people would pay $1k a pop EASY.

Do a premium version with nibs for $1200. People would complain and then pay it.

Anyway, I’ll be praying to the 335 gods, may they manifest a deal you can’t pass up.

The Joe Bonamassa Sig Epi released this year was $1299 new. :idk

Back