Scott Stapp

la szum

Goatlord
What an interesting perspective on personal evolution, growing up, fame, ego, being the butt of jokes,
and an whole lot more. Took me back a bit. Really deep and thought-provoking---like Creed lyrics,
in a good way. :LOL:

Last edited:
Man, I love Theo! Some of the sh*t that comes out of his mouth is just perfect. He’s constantly riffing and not everything lands, but when it does, he’s had me choking for air before and his hands weren’t even on my head. I first saw him on an episode of Hot Ones and had to look him up after, I’ve been following him since.

I started listening to this one last week, I didn’t get very far but you can certainly tell that dude, Stapp, learned some humility over the years. Creed’s that band that can sell out arenas, most likely right now without a hit in over a decade, but no one will admit to liking them. When that dude fell from the top, it was just a chorus of that ”Ha Ha!” kid from the Simpsons pointing fingers at him. That probably wasn’t very easy to wake up to one day especially with the mental health/addiction issues.

I’ll definitely check the rest of it out.

It was worth it. For me. I watched the entire thing tonight. Not what I had planned for the evening.
And they end when they get tired of the convo, which was when I got tired of it. How convenient!

Who doesn't like a good "Fall from grace, and later find redemption" story??

I don't spend 2hrs listening to people talk that I like; let alone Scott Stapp :rofl

I can see how it could be an interesting story nonetheless.

You loathe/have no fucks to give about far more stuff, and have a seemingly narrower view of
likable interests, than I do, JT. I didn't think it was humanly possible for anyone to accomplish
that. :idk

You are making me feel like an open-minded saint--which I so am not. SO I have to thank you for that. :beer

I am pretty cut and dry. I like music from all sorts of genres from the 50s till present day. If I don't like something; I don't like it :idk

2 hours of talking from an unfunny burnout comedian and a singer who's voice I loathed in the 90s, whose band I loathed, who went on to form his own christian rock band afterwards which as a genre I loathe seems like a no brainer to take a pass on :idk:beer

I am pretty cut and dry. I like music from all sorts of genres from the 50s till present day. If I don't like something; I don't like it :idk

2 hours of talking from an unfunny burnout comedian and a singer who's voice I loathed in the 90s, whose band I loathed, who went on to form his own christian rock band afterwards which as a genre I loathe seems like a no brainer to take a pass on :idk:beer

HE'S FUNNY AND SOBER! :rofl

Oh wow, no, but I'm going to look it up just because of the context that sparked the question.
"You see, Drew; Ken Burns tends to produce looooooooooooooooooooooooooong form pieces. Carrot Top is a comedian that I don't find enoyable, nor do I find the former singer of Smash Mouth enjoyable. Also; that documentary doesn't exist."

:sofa:rofl

That's the first time I've actually laughed out loud today. :rofl
I do what I can

Wedding Crashers Movie GIF by filmeditor

Back