Scallon Schecter

paisleywookiee

Rock Star

Is it wrong I really dig this? First of all, I dug his aesthetic with his Chapman, but fuck Chapman. This being a Schecter, I'm more interested. Also, what the don't make a big deal of is that this particular one's got a thicker neck on it, which I dig.

I'm a little apprehensive about buying a "Youtuber" guitar, but I genuinely do think the dude is talented AF, and really does some interesting things. Additionally, he's not obnoxious, like Jared Dines or something.

Speaking of Schecters; I want this guitar :bag
schtr-85-1.jpg

oh man that pink tele is super hot.

how many people would really recognize it as his sig guitar if you played that at your local gigs? i bet it would only maybe be the guitar players in the other bands around here, maybe i am wrong.

No idea who that is but I have no problem liking signature gear on its own merits. There's no obnoxious signature inlay on the front at least.

I'm not sure about the black and brown aesthetic but the specs look really solid.

Is it wrong I really dig this? First of all, I dug his aesthetic with his Chapman, but f**k Chapman. This being a Schecter, I'm more interested. Also, what the don't make a big deal of is that this particular one's got a thicker neck on it, which I dig.

I'm a little apprehensive about buying a "Youtuber" guitar, but I genuinely do think the dude is talented AF, and really does some interesting things. Additionally, he's not obnoxious, like Jared Dines or something.
It’s cool! And like others mentioned, it’s not immediately obvious it’s a signature guitar.

Which, by the way, I still can’t get over the fact that we have sig guitars for youtubers/Influencers. :barf

It’s cool! And like others mentioned, it’s not immediately obvious it’s a signature guitar.

Which, by the way, I still can’t get over the fact that we have sig guitars for youtubers/Influencers. :barf
It’s weird, but if you think about it, they’re almost more recognizable than actual touring musicians are these days. The pandemic only compounded that.

It’s weird, but if you think about it, they’re almost more recognizable than actual touring musicians are these days. The pandemic only compounded that.
Yeah, I guess you’re right. And I know i sound like a “get off my lawn” old guy, but it just seems crazy. Now - some are real musicians and it’s a new world/platform for them to expose their talent to others, so good for them. But some of those YouTubers/influencers…i don’t know man…

Back