RECORD your pedals to create unique effects

Lonely Rocker

Groupie
I took 2 very cool guitar pedals form Colortone and manipulated them in realtime, recording and blending the pedals to create really cool reverb and delay effects. Fun trick to try:

Good stuff. Hey, if it's got a 1/4" jack in/out, you can "hang" it off your DAW.

I always have my Eventide Pitchfactor, Strymon El Capistan, EHX Cathedral, SR&D Stereo Chorus and SR&D Stereo Echo hanging off of my DAW as outboard FX. Come to think of it, I should have my ancient Alesis Quadraverb there too...:unsure:

Good stuff. Hey, if it's got a 1/4" jack in/out, you can "hang" it off your DAW.

I always have my Eventide Pitchfactor, Strymon El Capistan, EHX Cathedral, SR&D Stereo Chorus and SR&D Stereo Echo hanging off of my DAW as outboard FX. Come to think of it, I should have my ancient Alesis Quadraverb there too...:unsure:
Hanging off your DAW...never heard that before...love it!!! It's such a great way to create effects. Good way to test your skills beyond calling up presets... :)

Dumb question.. is it possible to create a model (VST) of an effects pedal ?

Like with NAM, or some other thing ?

:unsure:

Dumb question.. is it possible to create a model (VST) of an effects pedal ?

Like with NAM, or some other thing ?

:unsure:

Yes and in fact I do believe NAM does this (among others). In fact, IIRC, when I was digging through an online stash of NAM profiles (there are many websites), a number of stomp profiles were there too and I think I grabbed a few.

Reactions: PLX
Back